"You Cannot Light Another's Fire Unless it Burns in Your Soul First"
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Grilled Pizza?
This was amazing and yummy! Rebekah taught me how to grill pizza dough and put all the topping on while on the grill. perfect for those summer nights when you don't want to heat up the kitchen. Lots of fun!
We did this during hurricane Ike and we didn't have power. It was so yummy and I was shocked we could have pizza as an alternative to other 'camping' type meals. Yum!
5 comments:
day one...feels like yesterday, thanks for coming up and staying with us!
That does sound yummy! I'll have to learn that one. :)
I want to learn! Sounds very good!
ooooooh la la....please teach me how!! I love all the swimming pics too!
We did this during hurricane Ike and we didn't have power. It was so yummy and I was shocked we could have pizza as an alternative to other 'camping' type meals. Yum!
Post a Comment